IT Service Desk
ITCONS defines a service desk as the single point of contact for all IT-related issues for its clients. Our multi- geographic spread and thorough understanding of the IT Infrastructure technologies enable us to provide you with quick turnaround solutions from concept to service delivery in local languages, with certainty of cost, quality and schedule.
With an ever changing environment, clients, today, focus on their core business and want to mitigate the following challenges through the IT Service Desk:
- High costs of ownership
- Lack of access to world class facilities and skilled resources
- Higher attrition at Level 1 for Service Desk
- Difficulty in coordinating between different support groups
- Lack of service and continuous improvement
- Rapid technology transformations
- Inability to match up to competitive advantage
What ITCONS Provides
ITCONS with multiple IT helpdesk centers at various geographics helps you to positively influence user-experience by being the single point of contact across the organization for all IT-related issues, and functions as an Enterprise IT service desk.
We leverage industry best practices and domain experience to bring in cost advantages and process efficiency using the following:
Optimized total cost of ownership (TCO): ITCONS’ solution brings in cost effectiveness and operational efficiencies with a combination of “right shoring” approach and realigning with your tools and licenses to minimize the total tool cost.
ITIL process-based delivery model
Risk-free transition: We provide a phased approach with anticipated risk and mitigation strategies.
Business continuity and disaster recovery: Blend of offshore and near shore delivery centers with built-in Business Continuity Plan (BCP).
Service response, quality and coverage: We, at ITCONS, will ensure that the service response, its overall quality as well as user experience is similar across all shifts, locations and languages.
Leveraging best practices across engagements with other customers: ITCONS will leverage its best practices gained from engagements with other customers to bring in technical, automation and process improvements, yielding tangible benefits.
Operational Excellence: We help you achieve operational excellence with the following services.
- L0 Improvements: Increased awareness and adoption of the self-help user portal
- L1 Service Desk: Remote support and improved service responsiveness
- L2 Delivery Groups: Well-defined SLAs, complete ownership of applications, increased stability through incident reduction and improved time to market for new changes and upgrades
A vendor-neutral alliance with the best toolset providers, flexible engagement models and capabilities to quickly ramp-up or ramp-down, makes ITCONS the partner of choice.
We bring in value by focusing on the following:
- Business alignment
- Robust risk management
- Reduced total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Risk-averse transition approach
- Metrics-based governance
- A tailored service delivery model
- Improved service desk experience via innovative mediums of communication like social networking and blogs in addition to the traditional mediums like calls, emails, web and chat