IT Service Management
The recent economic challenges have thrown the IT industry open to new arenas such as the migration to a Cloud environment, adoption of Software as a Service (SaaS) models, IT management by leveraging multiple suppliers and so on. ITCONS’ IT Service Management offers a comprehensive solution to help its customers establish a strong governance and setup a unified and standardized operating environment.
- Lack of visibility and ability to control due to the flexibility offered in a Cloud environment
- Lack of a consolidated and unified view for the CIO on IT operations
- Inability to standardize tools and processes
- Lack of integration and strong governance models to manage multi-vendor environments
- Inconsistent service quality due to the varied SLAs across vendors
- Complexities in monitoring / extracting compliance and audit requirements
- Low satisfaction of and lack of transparency in IT services
What ITCONS Provides
provide the following services in the IT Service Management space:
We leverage the following assets and capabilities to support the above-mentioned services:
Professional services: Our Consulting services assess process maturity and operating models against ISO20000 / ITIL best practices.
Service transition and standardization: This facilitates a standard operating model and process platform based on ITIL. We help you design and implement ITIL V3 compliant processes and tools platform with clear ownership and accountability.
Service assurance and transformation: We setup a process sustenance model and quality assurance framework including transformational initiatives.
Service management integration: We setup a robust service management integrator framework to provide insights to monitor and track SLA, process and security adherence, build mechanisms for process governance across suppliers on your behalf, and implement and sustain robust ESM tools platform to support multi-tenancy models.
Customer experience management: ITCONS’ proven quality of experience framework and scientific approach to understand your expectations bridges the invisible gap between the quality of service and quality of experience.
- Pre-built ITIL V3-based process models based on our experience and best practices
- A unique service management integrator framework to support multi-vendor governance
- Proprietary toolkits to assess process maturity and health checks based on the ITIL V3 framework
- Niche tools to deliver and sustain process governance
- Excellent analytical models and methodologies to identify the scope of improvement
- Highly qualified ITIL consultants to manage and support your ITSM initiative
- Noticeable improvement in customer satisfaction across the IS service lines with a unique service culture
- Access to a road map / quick win solutions to resolve issues and achieve compliance / maturity through gap analysis
- Enhanced ability to achieve industry standards and comply with the minimal investment and ITCONS’ best practices
- Greater process efficiency and effectiveness, thereby improving business SLAs and overall performance on multi-supplier interoperability