Dr. Gaurav Mittal : MD & CEO
- Dr. Gauravv Mittal is founder and CEO of ITCONS e-Solution Private Limited starting from zero base to a remarkable size in last 14 years.
- Dr. Gaurav Mittal is a serial entrepreneur; Apart from ITCONS- A well Known IT staffing firm, He has put his foray in FMCG and Ayurveda as well and founded MahhaGuru NavGrah Private Limited (http://NavGrahHealthCare.com)
- Dr. Gaurav Mittal has also founded a charitable public Trust, Mahakal Maharaj Bikaner Sewa Mandir (http://mahakalmaharaj.com) which has many social activities; DiViNiTi Pre-School Chain is part of the trust. Soon DiViNiTi Healthcare clinics coming in big way under the trust.
- Dr. Gaurav is 22+ yrs. Certified PMP and experienced professional in IT industry having worked in various capacities like Chief Technology Officer, Project Manager, Program Manager, Ops Manager and Manager Transition carry good hands-on experience not only in Technology but in business financial/ sales marketing specially Cash flow management, financial planning and Client relationship management etc
- Masters in Finance with International Marketing and Bachelor in Electricals.
- PMI certified Project Management professional (PMP)
Dr. Gaurav Mittal is awarded with various prestigious awards, some of them are as follows:
- Doctorate in Ayurveda, Astrology and Vastu Sciences by American University 2021
- Nelson Mandela Nobel Peace Award 2021
- Corona Yoddha Samman by Dainik Jagran 2021
- Corona Warrior Samman by Bharat Vikas Parishad 2020
- Life time achievement award on Astrology and Vastu by Society of Vastu Sciences 2019
- Gaurav Samman 2019
- Industry Excellence Award 2018
- Karamveer Chakra Award 2017
- Entrepreneur of the Year 2016
- IndiaMart Leaders of Tomorrow 2010
- Red Herring Global Award 2010
- Red Herring Asia Award 2009
- Star Entrepreneur Award 2009
- Power of Ideas - Economic Times Award 2009
- NASSCOM IT Innovator award 2009
- Microsoft Biz Spark Award 2008
- TATA NEN hottest startups Award 2008
Biography of Dr. Gaurav Mittal can be checked at: https://wikibio.in/mahhaguru-dr-gauravv-mittal/
Wikipedia about Dr. Gaurav Mittal can be checked at: https://simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gauravv_Mittal
Dr. Gauravv Mittal is an Angel investor and is professionally associated with various premium Management and Technology institutes for special guest lecturer on various topics also associated with their E-Cell. Dr. Gauravv Mittal is also member of academic council of Jaipuria School of Business and also associated with various social forums, Gaushala, Old age homes, orphanages etc.
Chetan Prakash - Chief Financial Officer
A graduate with more than 40 yrs. of experience in managing business Finances out of which 28 years, he has worked in accounts and auditing for Controller General of Defence Accounts.
As Chief financial officer, He is responsible for planning, taking significant decisions relating to investment, making strategies, and managing financial activities, including budgeting, forecasting expenses, mitigating financial risks for sustainable growth with overall supervision of finance and accounts team the employees.
The primary responsibilities include presenting and reporting accurate and timely company financial information. It includes working on annual financial reporting, corporate revenue/expense reporting, press releases, development, and monitoring contract/grant and organizational budgets.
Prem Lata Mittal
A graduate with more than 40 yrs. of experience in managing business deliveries.
As Director, she is involved in cash flow management, planning, taking significant decisions relating to investment, making strategies related to financial activities.
Ms. Archana Gangal is Non-Executive Director in ITCONS. She has an experience on overseeing people strategy, organization transformation activities and rolling out effective initiatives to facilitate an open and conducive learning environment.
Archana brings over 10+ years of industrial/corporate experience which is a mix of people management, business growth and Learning & Development initiatives. She has done post graduation from Meerut University. She loves spending time with her two lovely sons and having hobbies in travelling and gardening.
Ayush Joined ITCONS as Non-Executive Director; An astute professional with demonstrated excellence in consulting and technology, utilizing a growthoriented mindset, data analytics, and effective business communication to build stellar business value and business strategy.
Ayush did Master in Management (MBA) in International Business and Strategy from MDI, Gurgaon and ESCP Business School, Paris. He is also Bachelors in Technology – Computer Science Engineering from Amity University.
Amitabh Garg joined ITCONS as an Independent Director; A committed social entrepreneur, actively managing a prestigious school of 2500 students. This 60-year-old School serves all sections of society and has transformed lives of thousands of families. Under Amitabh's guidance, the school has kept pace with changing times, adopting latest technologies and modern practices, while maintaining old values.
In the past, Amitabh contributed to Polio eradication, and finding a new cure for Kala-Azar, as head of the Indian operations of Global Clinical Trial Management Organization, he provided strategic direction, growth management, operational oversight, and team leadership.
As an entrepreneur, he has built and nurtured small & mid-level enterprises from grassroots, with passion and commitment, forging effective relationships at all levels. Amitabh actively mentors and invests in Start-Ups.
K.N. Jayaraman is having 32 Years of Core experience in IT & Program Management Experience of working in multiple countries Worked with multi-cultural and multi racial teams Worked as Senior director in Multi-National Corporations (MNC).
Jayaraman did his BTECH (Bachelors of Electronics Engineering-INDIA) in 1987; PGDBM (Post Graduate diploma in Business Administration) in 2002 and MBA (Masters in Business Administration) from prestigious university of UK in 2009.
Jayaram is working as Senior Project Manager For a central PSU Delhi since 2019 onwards. Prior to this he had been associated with ITCONS E-Solutions (INDIA) as General Manager Projects between 2014 – 2019. Prior to joining ITCONS, he was working as Associate Director – Program with Computer Sciences Corporation, Chief Technology Officer with United Bank of Africa (NIGERIA), Manager Computer Associates with TCG SOFTWARE etc