Recruitment Process Outsourcing
RPO in staffing is a business process technique in which a company relies on an external agency to perform all or some of its talent acquisition tasks. RPO providers are much more involved in a company's hiring processes than traditional staffing companies.
As an RPO firm, ITCONS functions as an extension of your company's hiring process. ITCONS is able to handle processes of attracting, screening, interviewing, and on boarding talent. We even conduct worker exit interviews.
Our Effective RPO staffing solutions can help your company save money, fill positions quickly, maintain an engaged workforce, and lesser turnaround time. When you work with our RPO solutions, you get access to all of its hiring technology and expertise.
Types of RPO, we provide:
- End-to-end RPO: We handle everything involved in recruitment, from attracting candidates to performing exit interviews. Companies generally hire our end-to-end RPO services for a long period (typically a year or longer).
- Project RPO: We handle almost all the same processes that our end-to-end RPO service would do, but for a shorter period. Usually, businesses use project RPO for defined duration, at a time.
- Selective RPO: In Selective RPO, we handle only one or a few recruitment processes for a business. We generally handle tasks like recruitment marketing or candidate screening. Businesses that use our selective RPO services usually already have expertise in some aspects of recruiting. Our Selective RPO service is also known as limited RPO or point-of-service RPO.
- Recruiter on demand (ROD): In Recruiter on demand RPO services, we handle recruitment for a very short project or service. This flexible model of RPO helps companies quickly find workers to do smaller tasks.
When should you use our RPO services:
Your company might choose to use our RPO services for your hiring needs and for a variety of reasons:
- Your business needs to find talent to fill a specific niche. This might happen when your company branches out into a new industry.
- Your business is expanding. For example, if your retail business is opening a new location in another state, an RPO could find all the workers to staff your new store. This gives you the ability to focus on your current business in the existing location.
- You don't have adequate hiring proficiency. If your company doesn't have a dedicated human resources (HR) department with hiring expertise, hiring our end-to-end RPO services may make sense. Our RPO team could even measure metrics like hiring costs and manager satisfaction to optimize your recruiting process.
- You need people to fill positions quickly for a specific period.
Benefits of outsourcing recruitment to ITCONS:
Benefits to outsourcing talent acquisition to ITCONS include:
- Reduced recruitment costs: Due to its scalability, among other factors, RPO may lead to hard and soft cost savings that multiply at a similar percentage each year.
- Compliance support: We provide build automated compliance support into all stages of recruitment.
- State-of-the-art technology: We provide ATS interface support to our client so they can track candidate statuses, improve communication between employers and applicants, and deliver a positive hiring experience.
- Faster time to fill: We help identify barriers, continually tweak processes and ensure accountability so that positions are filled faster.
- Decreased turnaround time: Our hiring and on boarding processes are consistent and streamlined and hence new employees tend to be more engaged and less likely to leave the organization.
- Diversified talent pools: We have established partnerships with diverse organizations, networks and colleges that can help employers attract underrepresented talent.
- Advanced analytics: Our real-time data and benchmarks can help guide an employer's recruitment tactics.
Our RPO pricing models:
Employers generally pay for our RPO services in one of the following ways:
- Cost-per-hire: Businesses pay a fixed cost per hire for different levels of positions.
- Cost-per-resource: Each resource assigned to a client is billed at a fixed monthly rate.
- Hybrid: Blended models combine cost-per-hire and supplemental, resource-based pricing.
- Transaction-based: Employers are charged for each interview, background check, etc.